Translate

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Scattershooting 05-25-14


Scattershooting while wondering whatever happened to the great

Leo Durocher 

Sunday's Summary


My incomplete recap of the week

Seems like good advice -


Monday (5/19) was the 40th anniversary of the Rubik's cube and I still haven't solved it.


How ridiculous do you have to be for fellow Fox News pundits to say you've gone too far? Pretty F-ing ridiculous. This is the network that thinks Cliven Bundy is a patriot.

But first these messages -

For some reason the Fort Worth Star-Telegram thought it would be good marketing to deliver a free newspaper on Tuesday morning. The problem is it was a Sunday paper. Is delivering three day old news really an enticement? I stopped taking the paper over a year ago. The price kept going up and the paper kept getting smaller. I don't remember what the rate was when I stopped but the paper seems even smaller. You know what I discovered, the internet and TV are full of news. Think I'll resist this clever marketing campaign.
This innovative sink may be a good idea, but I'm pretty sure Little Johnny is going to pee in it at some point.




God @TheTweetOfGod - 
If you say something stupid and then defend it by saying "I have a right to say it," you've now said two stupid things.


It's the third Hump Day of this National Bike Month. Another great day in D/FW for a ride. So find a hill to pedal over. Your choice, one or two humps. Happy biking.

Oops!


This stuff is delicious. How can you go wrong smoke, jalapenos and cheese. Break out the Triscuits and enjoy.

My little red buddy stopped by for a snack today. He doesn't often come this close to the patio window.

I did not know this -

wjh

No comments:

Post a Comment