- Regardless of how much or how recent the rain, someone's sprinklers will be on. Seems the bigger the house the more likely the faux pas.
- I remember the Mission: Impossible TV show. That crew outwitted the bad guys and rarely used any violence. Tom Cruise has completely trashed the franchise with standard violent over the top action movies.
- How come when you forget an item at the grocery store it is the exact ingredient you needed that night.
- Believing in god is not the same as believing in religion.
- When we get self-driving cars will we still need a designated driver for nights out on the town?
- I've often wondered how political reporters and correspondents can keep a straight face. I would be tempted to laugh out loud and shout WTF when listening to politicians.
- Granting others equal rights does not mean you lose yours.